Cow Spot Communications is a private communications firm based in Owen Sound, Ontario. Officially launched in 2005, Cow Spot works closely with numerous clients in the Canadian agriculture sector.
Courtney Denard, Owner and Operator of Cow Spot Communications, is an experienced communications specialist, journalist and photographer. Courtney’s written work and photography have been published in The Ontario Farmer, Harrowsmith Country Life, Small Farm Canada, The Rural Voice, The Guelph Mercury, The Ontario Sheep News, Ontario Beef Magazine and more.
Cow Spot Communications offers the following services.
- Writing and editing news articles
- Developing and drafting website content
- Writing brochures, manuals, and program guides
- Developing and drafting written proposals
- Developing and drafting newsletters, flyers and postcards
- Developing personal written content such as resumes and cover letters